Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bugs

I am finally getting around to blogspotting my old friend Neil Shay, aka Bugblaster. He probably thought I didn't care, or was simply overlooking him! Nothing could be further from the truth -- I am just not good at blogspotting (there are many things, concerning blogging, that I am not good at)

Anyway, I don't want to just throw out a simple blogspot, but I would like to point you to his wonderful expositional work on Leviticus (a man after my own heart, I love the book of Leviticus)! Look on the right-hand bar, halfway or so down on Bugs blog -- the series is called "Shadows... Jesus Christ in Leviticus".

Highly recommended!

1 comment:

Neil said...

Ha, I missed it! I've been more or less blog-absent the last several days. Sorry! Now I've got to spot you to make up for it.