Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bad Blogger

I so envy the bloggers, such as my friend J.D.. These folks never miss a post, and always put something pertinent out. Every time I read JD's blog, there is some kernel of wisdom, or nugget of gold, and the blog is freshly updated everyday.

Were we bakers, his blog, and many others, would be freshly baked products everyday, and mine would be the botulism cart of cheap stuff that is parked in the corner of the grocer's. I admire bloggers who can produce a meaningful, well thought out post every day -- I am in awe that, not only do they have the time, but also have all of these wonderful thoughts floating about in their craniums.

I say all of this to say that I will SOON post again -- I had two friends pass away on Thanksgiving, and several of my folks just had, or are about to have surgery. Just seems that the narrow end funnel is catching up to me.

Anyway, back soon with SOMETHING...

2 comments:

Even So... said...

Blessings Ray...BTW, many of my posts are just sermons sliced into smaller bits, or Wednesday night studies per verse, etc....they are also formatted the way they are so as to be reposted, like when I am ill, as yesterday, when "yes, but not yet" was a repost...yuo are rigth however, I am blessed with time to do it, and thanks to you for your kind words...praying for you to have wisdom in the funnel...

Ray said...

Well, however you do it, your blog is always a blessing to me. (I want to be like you when I grow up!) :-)